Flexible Solutions For Today's Rigid Industries
LIMITED WARRANTY 03012001LW-1
SSB Hose Ltd. (the “Fabricator”) warrants that all SSB Hose Ltd. corrugated metal hose, braid, corrugated metal hose assemblies, vibration absorbers or expansion joints (the “Product”) will be free from defects in material or workmanship for one year from the date of shipment. If upon examination by the Customer, the Product is shown to have a defect in material or workmanship during the warranty period, the Fabricator will repair or replace, at its option, that part of the Product which is shown to be defective.
This limited warranty does not apply:
- if the Product has been subjected to misuse or neglect, has been accidentally or intentionally damaged, or has been altered or modified in any way.
- to any expenses, including labor or material, incurred during investigation, removal or reinstallation of the defective Product or parts thereof.
- to any damage or impairment of the Product caused by any casualty, including without limitation fire, wind, floods, or acts of God.
- to any workmanship of the fabricator (if other than SSB Hose Ltd.) or installer of the Product.
This limited warranty is conditional upon:
- shipment, to the Fabricator, of that part of the Product thought to be defective. Goods can only be returned with prior written approval from the Fabricator. All returns must be freight prepaid.
- determination, in the reasonable opinion of the Fabricator, that there exists a defect in material or workmanship.
Repair or replacement of any part under this Limited Warranty shall not extend the duration of the warranty with respect to such repaired or replaced part beyond the stated warranty period.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL SUCH OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED AND EXCLUDED FROM THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE FABRICATOR BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, OR FOR ANY AMOUNTS IN EXCESS OF THE SELLING PRICE OF THE PRODUCT OR ANY PARTS THEREOF FOUND TO BE DEFECTIVE. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF THE PRODUCT SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH MAY VARY BY EACH JURISDICTION.
The products illustrated on any and all of SSB Hose Ltd. literature and at www.ssbhose.com website reflect the design characteristics at time of printing or publishing. Contact SSB Hose Ltd. for certified prints with exact dimensions when required.
SSB Hose Ltd. literature and information at www.ssbhose.com website is provided to assist the user in selection and application of SSB Hose Ltd. flexible metal hose and braid. The technical data contained herein is a guide to the user of SSB Hose Ltd. products. The data contained herein is based upon tests and information believed to be reliable, but users should not rely upon it absolutely for specific applications. It is given and accepted at user’s risk and confirmation of its validity and suitability in particular cases should be obtained independently.
SSB Hose Ltd. makes no guarantee of results and assumes no obligation or liability in connection with this data. These publications are not to be taken as a license to operate under or recommendation to infringe any patents.
SSB Hose Ltd. policy is one of continuous improvement and development. SSB Hose Ltd. reserves the right to change specifications and introduce improved designs without notice.